Monday, May 7, 2007

Congratulations!!!!!


Congrats to the new Morton Ranch High School head Cross Country Coach!!! We just found out 2 weeks ago, but it was made official today. Adam is so excited because he finally gets to coach a sport he loves and knows how to coach well. For those of you who know Adam, you know that he is a runner at heart, and this is the reason he got into coaching. He is passionate about it and will give it his all.
Adam, I am so proud of you and how hard you worked to get this job. It has been nothing but the Lord's blessing on your life. Praise Him!! I know that you will do an amazing job, but more importantly, I know that God will receive the glory from every success you have. Words just don't describe how proud of you I am. I love you.

3 comments:

Vanessa Houk said...

That is so great! Congrats Adam!

Christine Hoover said...

I'm so excited for you, Adam!!! You'll be a wonderful cross country coach.

Anonymous said...

That's great!! Movin' on up!