Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday K!!!!



K turned 1 year old on New Year's Eve. We had a celebration in Corpus Christi and Austin. She liked the icing on her cakes but not the cake. But she loves cake now,though, which we just found out at her daddy's birthday. She got lots of presents and she also really likes tissue paper. I love it that she gets so quiet when she plays with tissue paper because she thinks she is doing something bad. Silence is generally a good sign that nothing good is happening somewhere in our home. Anyways, I can't believe I don't have a little baby anymore. Last year went by fast. We grow more and more in love with our sweet little girl every day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She's changed so much since I last saw her! I can't believe she's already a year... Happy Birthday Karis!